Registration / Workshop Fee
The workshop CoSeRa 2018 will be held at the University of Siegen (CZESS, Center for Sensorsystems) from 10.-13. September 2018.
The workshop fee can only be paid by Credit Card. The registration is open and can be accomplished via the following link to our shop, which will manage the payment.
All participants are kindly requested to book their own accommodation. The workshop fee includes admission to all sessions as well as to the daily coffee-breaks, lunches during the workshop days, social events, and the proceedings (on electronic media).
Each paper must be "covered" by one regular rate registration in the name of one of the authors by 31. July 2018.
One author can only cover a maximum of two papers!
Please note that, if you register as a presenting author, you have to provide the EDAS-Paper ID number during your registration. Due to the limited ability of our bank front-end use the phonenumber field!
Before effecting the payment you should have read our registration and cancellation policies (see below).
Until 31. July 2018
From 01. Aug. - 13. Sept. 2018
**Participants applying for the student fee must send a copy of their student card to email@example.com
Regular and student registrations include:
- All technical sessions during the conference
- 1 copy of proceedings on electronic media (delivered on site)
- Coffee-breaks during the whole workshop
- Buffet lunches (Tuesday, 11. Sept., until Thursday, 13. Sept.)
- Social Event Krombacher Brewery, Tuesday, 11. Sept.)
- Poster Session (Wednesday, 12. Sept.)
Accompanying persons can purchase a participation ticket ( Euro 50.-) onsite at the conference desk.
Following the links will open a new window where you can pay the fee with your credit card.
Registration and Cancellation Policies
Registration Fee• If you register before 01. August 2018 the author/regular/student fee is 260,-/300,-/250,- Euro. The regular fee is after 01. August 2018 300,- Euro for authors, 360,- Euro for participants, and 300,- Euro for the student.
• I understand that the organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend the International workshop CoSeRa for reasons of viability or due to other unforeseen circumstances, in which case any fees paid will be refunded in full.
Confirmation of Registration
• On your registration form, please provide a clearly legible e-mail address in order to receive confirmation of registration and further information about the workshop.
Cancellation Policy1. If a registrant is unable to attend CoSeRa 2018 for any reason, he/she may – by arrangement with the registrar – transfer his/her place to another person from the same institute/organisation.
2. In the event that the registrant is unable to attend and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, the following refund arrangements will apply:
a) Registrations cancelled more than 60 days prior to the event will qualify for a full refund less a handling fee of 50,- Euro.
b) Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days prior to the event will qualify for a 50% refund.
c) Registrations cancelled less than 30 days prior to the event will not be eligible for a refund.
3. Registrations cancelled due to a failed visa application will qualify for a full refund less the handling fee of 60,- Euro.
4. No reimbursement will be possible if the participant cancels during CoSeRa 2018.
Important note for failed Visa applicationsNotification must be received by us in writing (e-mail or fax) not later than 30 (thirty) working days prior to the commencement of the event* for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off date will not be eligible for refund. * Saturday and Sunday are not considered as working days.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:1. Payments received by credit or debit card will be refunded to the same credit/debit card.
2. All other payments will be transferred to the account nominated by the payee.
Please note: Payments received from abroad (outside Germany) by bank transfer will be refunded by bank transfer and all bank charges will be for the registrant's account.
The policy in its current form is valid from October 2017.